Weekends and vacations are fun when you go out for picnics, long drives, parties or hunting adventures. These can be hurdled by the unavailability of a personal vehicle because going in a forest on a hunting adventure is not possible using public transport. Even if the taxi takes you there, what about getting back? So, you’ve to think of a better option. Long drives and a picnic in your favorite park will also be possible with your own vehicle. So, what if you can’t afford a vehicle right now? Here is a simple solution: look for a car rental Dubai.
Why you should get a car on rent?
Buying a car can be out of budget while a Nissan Sunny 2017 is priced near 43 thousand AED. So, in case you want to get the most out of your current budget and the vacations as well, you should definitely look for a car rental Dubai. You can get the car on rent for a couple of days, a week, or a month. And to your surprise, the rent of your favorite Sedan or Hatchback is around 1200-2400 AED per month which means you’ll be getting your car on a budget friendly rent for a whole month.
What makes this service reliable?
There’s a lot of things that make this car rental Dubai worth giving a shot. Some of them are mentioned below
- They deliver the car where ever you want, free of cost. This is an edge point that makes this service reliable. You can just place the order and pay the rent and they’ll deliver the car right at your desired place.
- Free cancellation is another thing that makes this service reliable. So, if you want to cancel the order after you’ve paid the rent, you can do it free or cost. No charges will be deducted from the amount you paid.
- Most of the cars (SUV, Hatchbacks or Sedans) come with unlimited mileage. So, you don’t have to worry about the mileage of the car. Some of them come with a mileage limit yet the limit might also be enough for your usage.
- They offer a 24×7 service and an option to you pick you up from the airport. You can place the order before you coming to Dubai. Tell them the timings of your flight and they’ll make the car available right at the airport.
How to book your car
You can book your car online by filling out a simple form which begins with your choice of car followed by the information about for how long do you need it. After that you’ve to submit the following documents
- Residents of Dubai should submit: UAE passport, UAE driving license, UAE ID and UAE Residential Visa
- Nonresidents of Dubai should submit: passport, international driving license and Visit Visa
After that you’ve to fill in the billing information and the address of delivery which concludes the booking process.