There can be uncountable scrubbing and soaking options when we talk about the cleaning and polishing process of wedding bands. Most of the men, they wear wedding bands or engagement rings made of sterling silver, cubic zirconia, some of their jewelry items have these wooden inlays. No matter how extensive and catch your jewelry collection is, it should well well-cleaned enough on the regular basis. For all the readers, a simple guide is attached for them which can offer them one of the easy ways to clean these wedding bands at their homes:
Sterling silver scrubbing and soaking options
- This cleaning method is recommended by the experts, no doubt that sterling silver demands the equal attention and care in terms of cleaning likewise the rest of the jewelry pieces need!
- So the scrub option to clean your sterling silver wedding band, you can take a baking soda and get hold of a toothbrush so that you can clean your wedding band in a firm way. It is because of baking soda that all silver jewelry pieces can be cleaned in a perfect manner.
- You need to make a gentle cleanser and for that, you need to combine few of the tablespoons of this baking soda and droplets of water. You have to make a thick paste of it. Just apply this thick paste on your wedding band or ring which is made of sterling silver. Take a soft washcloth and you have to rub this paste on your ring in a circular motion.
- Now coming towards the soaking option, you will need one cup of white vinegar and mix it with 3 tablespoons of baking soda. Just soak your sterling silver rings in this solution for about two hours and then take them out. Once you are done, you can further wash and clean your jewelry under the tap water. Now you know completely how to clean men wedding bands.
How to scrub and soak wedding bands made of cubic zirconia?
- These cubic zirconia jewelry pieces, they allow you to go for a quick as well as easier cleaning job. You do not have to put much effort while cleaning these jewelry items. Take a small cotton fabric washcloth or you can get hold of a soft-bristled toothbrush. This is the main item in this cleaning task.
- Put a small amount of baking soda on that soft-bristled brush and move it on your wedding band in a smooth and gentle circular motion. After scrubbing, you can wash off your wedding band with water.
- It is not recommended to apply any harsh cleaning solutions onto your wedding bands and rings. You should avoid using bleach or alcohol or any kind of powdered cleaners.
- If you do have a wedding band which comprises a wooden inlay, then you need to take a double care of that wedding band because these wooden inlay jewelry pieces are not waterproof. You should not soak your rings which have wooden inlays. Instead, you can take a baking soda and clean such jewelry pieces with the help of a toothbrush.
You can follow these same ways to clean your damascus steel rings.